View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Indicator questions - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Indicator questions

More
08 Jan 2016 10:32 #1 by tjaeckle
Indicator questions was created by tjaeckle
Hello!

1. Is there a way to define an indicator/alert/warning/email for a fixed milestone if the predecessor elements has a later validated/planned/reassessed end date? In small projects it is no problem to check this by hand, but in bigger projects this can become a problem! And it would be important to detect such things, as this is an indication for a delayed project.

2. I started with an indicator for an activity with reassessed work compared to validated work > 100%. This indicator was never activated. After some search I found, that the validated work was 0d the reassessed 6d but the indication failed. If I set validated work to 1 the indicator works as expected.
Why is 6d not more than 100% bigger than 0d? Is this a bug or is there a good reason for it?

3. In Toady screen tasks with active indicators have a red background. It would be very useful, if a similar indication could be seen e.g. in Activites/Milestones screen and in gantt planning on the left in the task column. Is this somehow available or would this be a feature request? This would speed up planning if I don't have to change always to Today screen.

Best regards
Thomas

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2016 18:45 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Indicator questions
1. ]No. Not on fixed milestone.
Only way to do it : set milestone as floating, so that it will move corresponding to end of predecessor, and define an alert on the milestone

2. Validated = 0 means value is not defined, so alerts are not triggered : it would genereate too many alerts on project definition ;)

3. Indicator appears on item, but not in lists. It is a good idea to show it in lists, including planning. Request recorded as Ticket #. (Will have to care of performance)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
21 Mar 2016 18:02 #3 by tjaeckle
Replied by tjaeckle on topic Indicator questions
Hello!

Sorry for the late answer, I just came back to this problem now.
Concerning 1.:
I have a Project with 10 weeks duration and a floating milestone at the end. I have already set an alert to respect of planned end date with let say 5 days. After 2 weeks of the project there rises an additional task with 2 more weeks. So planned date is shifted and also the 5 days alert is shifted. So the alert will become active one week after the initial end date! That is too late.

What I would like to have is an alert, that the milestone has been shifted. Something like "planned date compared to validated date" or something like this.

Alternative:
In planning mode the delay of the milestone is recognized and displayed. Would it be possible to display this delay also in the milestones form in one row?

Is there any other solution to detect such cases as early as possible?

Best regards
Thomas

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.