View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Mass keyboard data / initialization of a project - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Mass keyboard data / initialization of a project

More
16 Fév 2016 17:01 #1 by chaussin
Is it possible to automatically keyboard data in mass form an excel file or other ?
For instance I have a project with 20 people which has already started for 4 months (it began on January and we are on May). I want use projeqtor now to follow up my project but I have to initiate it with the 4 first months of imputation (from January up to April = first 4 months) which amounted at 1440 days (~20 people x 4 months x 18 days).
Is it possible to initiate the project with the first 1440 real days or I would have to manually rekeyboard one by one every of the 1440 days from January to April ?
If not possible, is it possible to initiate the projet with an first expense in cost ? For instance 1440 days x average daily cost for the first 4 months ?
Thank by advance for any precisions
Eric

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Fév 2016 18:21 #2 by rmeske
There is an import function under the Tools menu. You will want to import activities.

I use the Project Import Excel sheet that is available in the Downloads section, but there is also a CSV template as well.

The steps I use:
  1. In ProfeQtOr
    • Create a new project and make note of the project id number. You will need that for the import
    • Add your resources
  2. In the import create your list of activities (tasks) with just dates and duration's and make sure you include the project id from above
  3. Back in ProjeQtor:
    • Import the activities
    • Edit the project activities to include Parents, Predecessors, Successors and resources
    • Check in Planning that all the activities are correctly linked with the correct durations and dates
    • Export the Activites to a CSV file and include all fields
  4. Edit the CSV file to incorporate your existing date for work effort already performed
  5. Back in ProjeQtor:
    • Import the activities
    • Verify that all the data imported correctly
The following user(s) said Thank You: babynus

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.