View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Permissions for an external worker - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Permissions for an external worker

More
25 Fév 2016 11:44 #1 by tonix
I'm trying to create a profile for an external worker, which should:
  1. see projects in which is working
  2. see/manage only activities which he is assigned to
  3. be forbidden any activity in which he is not working

So I've modified the external worker profile, but I have problems because:
  • This person is assigned an activity, but he is not responsable not creator of the task
  • He cannot see any activity assigned to him, unless I set him as responsable

I lack a unique permission like dealing with affected elements: elements for which is responsable, or assigned to, or creator of.
In this case he should have, on activities:
  1. reading: affected elements
  2. update: affected elements (or none)
  3. creation: none
  4. deletion: none

How can I manage this situation? He should not be able to create any activity, but only be assigned an activity, and should see and/or manage only assigned activities.
The ideal should be to allow him to change only secondary attributes, i.e. even if responsable he should not be able to change title, responsable and other fundamental datas of the activities.

Did I miss something in profile/permissions creation, or is it something to be evaluated for tufure?

Regards,

Tonino

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Fév 2016 20:48 #2 by babynus
what you try to do oes not exist.
and is not planned in the roadmap.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
25 Fév 2016 21:55 #3 by tonix
It would semplify a lot external resource management.

In next future I'd love to work by myself for a solution (to share, eventually).

Do you see this change troublesome, or with a good analisys it could be done without too much stress?

Thanks,

Tonino

More
25 Fév 2016 23:07 #4 by babynus
will not be easy to implement. :(
really not :S
and very restrictive as it will only concern access rights to activities.

Babynus

More
25 Fév 2016 23:50 #5 by tonix
It should be applied to any element which is assigned to, responsable of, created by, and then usable for activities, tickets, questions, and so on.
When I'll have more time I'll give a try, and ask here more infos (don't worry, I need some months before I can do :) )..

Today I met an external worker. He needs to see only a couple of activities, which I created and assigned to him, but I was forced to let him see all activities, which makes his interaction with projeqtor more difficult. Specially with people which works seldom with me, it would be better to give them only the limited view of "their" activities, so their learning path with the application will be a lot more easy.

Regards,

Tonino

More
26 Fév 2016 09:06 #6 by babynus
Best way is to give visibility to activities "he is responsible of" and set him as responsible.
He several users have such need on same activity, maybe it means the activity should be split into several ones.

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.