View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Relation Between Activities prices and Activity Cost - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Relation Between Activities prices and Activity Cost

More
07 Mar 2016 11:01 #1 by mohamedabdelwahed
Hello , Could you please tell me about the relation between activities prices and activity cost ?

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Mar 2016 15:48 #2 by richard.pare

Could you please tell me about the relation between activities prices and activity cost ?

The name only. :P

Without joke, It doesn't exist a direct link between planning activities and Activity price.

However, you can define a link between planning activities and a term.
The validated and planned amounts for linking activities are summarized in the term. (Information only)

Can be used to set amount of term.

Activity price:

Defines daily price for activities of a given activity type and a given project.
Used to calculate a billing amount for billing type: On produced work and On capped produced work.

Term:

Defines to generate an invoice, generally following a billing calendar.
Used with Fixed price projects.

You can link the activities that should be billed at this term.
A summary of activities is displayed for validated and planned amount and end date.
Validated and planned values play the role of reminder.
You can use these values to set real amount and date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mohamedabdelwahed

More
08 Mar 2016 08:32 #3 by mohamedabdelwahed
Cool :) , Activity price sum labor, buildings, administration, depreciation of machines , etc .
So it is include Resource Cost which is added also in ProjeQtor ,
So should i add resource cost based only on his salary +benefits and exclude any other element like depreciation of his laptop for example .
While in the activity price is where i add cost of buildings, administration, depreciation of machines , etc
My question is ProjeQtor calculate cost based on Resource Cost+ Activity Price +Project Expense +Individual Expense ?

More
08 Mar 2016 14:14 #4 by richard.pare

My question is ProjeQtor calculate cost based on Resource Cost+ Activity Price +Project Expense +Individual Expense ?

Activity price doesn't have links with project costs (Resource Cost + Project Expense + Individual Expense).

Activity price is just for billing.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.