View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] What should be the steps I should follow to best use ProjeQtOr? - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

[SOLVED] What should be the steps I should follow to best use ProjeQtOr?

More
29 Mar 2016 10:59 #7 by sagar.toshniwal

You will design your own workflows, that can differ for tickets and for activities,

Yes, I designed two separate flows.

and than can even differ depending on the type (Support ticket may not follow same workflow as Anolamy ticket or Changez request tickets)

That's exactly where I am stuck at. Can you help me do this - how do I make sure that tickets take my "custom designed" flow for tickets and Projects take another "custom designed" flow?

Thanks!

I am an Eagle. On a mission to help those who want to help themselves...

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2016 11:59 #8 by sagar.toshniwal

sagar.toshniwal wrote:

You will design your own workflows, that can differ for tickets and for activities,

Yes, I designed two separate flows.

and than can even differ depending on the type (Support ticket may not follow same workflow as Anolamy ticket or Changez request tickets)

That's exactly where I am stuck at. Can you help me do this - how do I make sure that tickets take my "custom designed" flow for tickets and Projects take another "custom designed" flow?

Thanks!

I could figure it out by myself! I can set Custom Workflows via the "List of types" option. Am I doing it right??

Also, I now have another situation. In my workflow, a user profile "Project Manager" has to take some action so that flow moves ahead. Under this "Project Manager" profile, I have added 5 different users. So it means, these 5 users are now project managers. When my workflow comes at this stage and is stuck now. I think somehow I need to tell the system which of these 5 "Project Managers" to choose from? How do I do that?

I am an Eagle. On a mission to help those who want to help themselves...

More
29 Mar 2016 16:05 #9 by babynus

I could figure it out by myself! I can set Custom Workflows via the "List of types" option. Am I doing it right??

Yes, it's the way to do it.

I think somehow I need to tell the system which of these 5 "Project Managers" to choose from? How do I do that?

No you don't have to tell which. Any of them can.
But only them can. Workflow can seem struck for you (if you are not Project Manager)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.