View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Intraday scale on Gantt chart - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

[SOLVED] Intraday scale on Gantt chart

More
19 Sep 2017 18:49 #1 by livevilfr
Hi!
I'm currently testing Projeqtor and I can't find a way to display what is hapening inside a day on the Gantt chart.

I've got some tasks/activities that required successive steps of 1 or more hours, and I can't see if they fit inside a day since I can't zoom in more than the day view. Is there a way to achieve that or is this the maximum scale that we can display ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Sep 2017 18:28 #2 by babynus

I'm currently testing Projeqtor and I can't find a way to display what is hapening inside a day on the Gantt chart.

Try and right click on gantt bar

I've got some tasks/activities that required successive steps of 1 or more hours, and I can't see if they fit inside a day since I can't zoom in more than the day view. Is there a way to achieve that or is this the maximum scale that we can display ?

No, in gantt chart you cannot be more precise than day, even is work can be much finer (precision is 0,01 day).
Maybr diary view will be best for you.

Notice that ProjeQtOr does not manage hours or activities : it will tell you if several activities can be done same day, but will not tell you at wich time.
Also notice that for small activitite, if you want to manage dependencies, you'll have to change global parameter for strict dependencies to NO.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
21 Sep 2017 09:49 #3 by livevilfr
First, thank you for your answer.

I don't want ProjeQtOr to manage activities, but in order for me to do so, I need to see what happens in a day and place the start of some activity at the right time.

For example, I have a series of 4 consecutives activities:
1) 30 min (performed by human)
2) 12 h (performed by machine)
3) 15 min (performed by human)
4) 7 days (performed by machine)
5) 15 min (performed by human+machine)

Depending on the time activity 1) starts, I will or won't be able to activity 3) (because of working hours), or activity 5) (e.g. machine not available at this time).

Regarding dependencies, I'm gonna have a look at that :)

More
22 Sep 2017 08:38 #4 by babynus
I'm afraid it will be difficult to manage as :
- even if unit for work can be hours projeqtor does not manage start/end hours for tasks, so won't be able to tell if resource is avaialble from 10:15 to 12:30 (for instance)
- projector always count delays in open days / hours, and I think that your machine works 24/7

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
22 Sep 2017 08:54 #5 by livevilfr
Yes, that's what I figured...

It's hard to find a software that fits all your needs :)

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.