View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Access right for change activity status - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Access right for change activity status

More
18 Oct 2017 13:37 #1 by grenzini
Hello,
I'm new wih Porjecqtor, I have one question please.
I have created a profile that is similar to the Project Leader but without all the financial section.
I have an issue in this profile, the users with this profile can not change the status of an activity.
I think that I have lost an access right somewhere, can someone tell me which is the access right to assign for permit the change of the status of an activity?

Thanks
Gabriele

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Oct 2017 22:57 #2 by babynus
You need to allow profile in the workflows.
Check workflows.

NB : when creating new profile looking like another one, crete new from copy and not from scratch, you'll retrieve correct configuration of source profile and will just have to update the differences.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.