View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - How to bind exsisting users with ones from LDAP - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

How to bind exsisting users with ones from LDAP

More
08 Mar 2019 08:40 #1 by ast
Having Projeqtor installed in production environment I have successfully added the option for users to connect with their OpenLdap ID but now I would like to bind the existing users in Projeqtor (they already have plenty of data inside since its been in use for several years) with the existing users in openLDAP . I have tried searching the forum but didn’t find any information about this.

I would like to know if this is even possible and a tip or two on how to do it, if it is.

Thanks in advance

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2019 00:45 #2 by babynus
Check that username in projeqtor is the userid is the ldap (acvcount they can connect with in ldap)
Then just ckeck "comes from ldap" on user screen.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
10 Mar 2019 11:22 #3 by ast
thank you,
will this make all the data (project,tickets,..) from the exsisting user disapear or it will just be transfered to the ldap user ?

More
10 Mar 2019 15:25 #4 by babynus

ast wrote: thank you,
will this make all the data (project,tickets,..) from the exsisting user disapear or it will just be transfered to the ldap user ?

none of these.
It will just change the authentication method for the user.The user itself is not changed at all.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.