View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - No modification in global parameters - ProjeQtOr

No modification in global parameters

More
17 Jul 2014 16:15 #1 by Berlo56
Hello again.

When I change something in global parameters (like attachement file max size or defaut password), it doesn't have any effect and when I refresh the page, it's the defaut value (password : projeqtor, attachement max size : 2097152).
However, when I look the value in database (table : parameters), it is the good value (my value) and it not corresponding to the value in the tool.

For information, I have 2 versions of projeqtor, one on localhost and the other on an external server. In localhost, I don't have this problem.
Does'it can come from file permissions ? I've try to make all permition on the files in file/config but it doesn't have any effect.
Thanks.

Mickael
The topic has been locked.
More
17 Jul 2014 19:33 #2 by babynus
It is because your parameters are still defined in the paramleters.php file.
Values defined in this file have priority to thoose defined in the database.
Remove (or comment) them, just to leave database connection and logging parameters.

Origin of issue if because of an upgrade implemented in V3.0 to move parameters from parameters.php file to database, to be able to change them through the parameter screen.
During this upgrade parameters.php file was changed to remove the parameters.
If php user do not have write access to this file during the process, parameters remain in the file.
Due to incremental setup procedure, this may happen to recent setup.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berlo56
More
17 Jul 2014 23:48 #3 by rsaint1927
Babynus,

Can you specify which parameters should stay in the parameters.php file?

Thanks!
More
18 Jul 2014 09:10 #4 by babynus
Database access and logging information :
$paramDbType='mysql'; 
$paramDbHost='127.0.0.1';
$paramDbPort='3306'; 
$paramDbUser='root'; 
$paramDbPassword='mysql';
$paramDbName='ProjeQtOr';
$paramDbPrefix='';
$logFile='../files/logs/projeqtor_${date}.log';
$logLevel='2';
$paramDebugMode='false';

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berlo56
More
18 Jul 2014 09:58 #5 by Berlo56
It's ok, I just also delete the file "parameters.php.20140512140444" and "parameters.php.20140512140446" otherwise it wasn't funtion.
Thanks!
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.