Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Great tool - ProjeQtOr

Great tool

More
31 Aug 2011 15:56 #1 by DrivinUCrazy
Great tool was created by DrivinUCrazy
Hi,

First: I have been looking for a long time for a tool which can do exactly this. It is flexible, light-weight, web-based, and most-importantly: easy. Ok, it is not finished yet, and there are some bugs. However, congratulations with the work so far.

I am now testing it at home with some dummy projects. Later on I will probably introduce it to my boss, to use it on the job too. But therefor some bugs have still to be fixed first. In the meantime I will report the bugs I find.

Is there a possibility for us to see which bugs/issues/proposals are on the Todo-list? This would also be helpfull for the change-logs. When the change log says "issue #341 fixed" there is no clue what this exactly means without knowing issue #341.

Keep up the good work!
The topic has been locked.
More
31 Aug 2011 17:04 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic RE : Great tool
First, thanks for your encouragements.

Yes, there is a way to know what is on the todo list : just go to the track database (projectorria.toolware.fr/track, or "track" on the main site) with user guest/guest.
You can easily see what comes with a version : go to the filter and select "Planning Activity" = the version.
You can also see what has been done (status=done) : it is what will come on the next version.
About the rest of the todo list, the status is positionnend depending on the priority of treatment :
- in progress : work in ongoing
- assigned : will be included in the next version or the one just after
- accepted : will be taken into account after the assigned one.
There is also a poll to allow users to vote for the next major evolution to be included.
Also notice that bug fixing is alway concidered as first prority.

Regards

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.