View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - CrowdReviews - We as Community can do much better for our favourite tool! - ProjeQtOr

CrowdReviews - We as Community can do much better for our favourite tool!

More
21 Jun 2016 09:05 #1 by sagar.toshniwal
Certainly, we all can. ProjeQtOr is definitely my and the entire community's favourite tool. It is a tool of choice!

I really don't know how much value CrowdReviews is going to bring to our beloved tool. But something is better!! And I really want to see this fantabulous tool to be ranked in top 25, if not in top 10.

As of today, see below the ranking in project management software on CrowdReviews. #47?? Huh???

We certainly can do it much better. I urge all the users of this community - fresh and all - to give honest reviews on the crowdreviews website. Let our voice be heard.

A request to ProjeQtOr Management Team: Please have a look at the screenshot. Some of the ratings can be automatically improved if you take certain actions - like completing verification, providing description, etc. Appreciate if you could get this done please.

I am an Eagle. On a mission to help those who want to help themselves...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: babynus
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.