View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Project Status modified by Status of live Meeting - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Project Status modified by Status of live Meeting

More
09 Oct 2019 13:45 #1 by LEADER
Hello,

I have an issue since last update for project status. When i create a meeting and close it, the status of the project is modified with meeting status.

For example, Project Alpha, status is: In progress
I create a live meeting (affected to project Alpha), realize the meeting and close the meeting --> status = Close
The status of the project alpha is modified to closed.

Plugin version of Livemeeting = 1.4
Projeqtor version: 8.2.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2019 11:17 #2 by Gautier
Hello,

No worry ,this is not an issue and it is not your plugin. It is your configuration.
You have to check in your global parameters -> activity -> automation -> auto set parent activity status -> yes.

When you activate this parameter :
If you have only one activity ( or meeting ect ..) to your project, with this parameter your project status will change according to your activity.
If you have many activities your project status will change when all activities will have the same status if the workflow allow it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LEADER

More
11 Oct 2019 14:04 #3 by LEADER
Hello

Thank you a lot, it is OK now

Regards

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.