View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Sending detail via mail : form cleared each time - ProjeQtOr

Sending detail via mail : form cleared each time

More
18 Mar 2020 10:12 - 20 Mar 2020 09:01 #1 by jmmbb
Hello,
since V8.4.0 the popup window for entering a mail sending for the details of an item is systematically deleted between two uses.
Often, I use the detail e-mail to ask project managers for details or to draw attention to one operating point or another and, in preparation for project reviews for example, I often send the same remarks on several elements. Also, the fact of retrieving the previously entered information when opening the popup is very useful and, on the contrary, replacing the necessary information is not a major problem.
I don't know if other users have the same problem or if the deletion of the popup is the result of requests made elsewhere but, for my part, I find that it is a regression.

regards,
Last edit: 20 Mar 2020 09:01 by jmmbb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Mar 2020 13:48 #2 by fsouliers
Hello,
I understand how you use this behavior, and I totally understand the plague you are talking about.
I however see the new behavior as the expected one, if you want to duplicate messages, isn't it acceptable to copy/paste your message (as you would do in a mail) ?

More
18 Mar 2020 14:45 #3 by jmmbb
In fact, not only the message was kept in the previous behavior, but addressees and register as note to.
This is not so difficult to reproduce when message is copyed, but convenient... ;)

More
19 Mar 2020 19:39 #4 by babynus
Hi,

We identified this behavior change.
Did not work on it yet as it's not a major issue.
But you're right, it's in most cases more easy to preserve inputs when sending several emails.
Note that inputs where preserved only if you did not change class.
It you sent email from ticket, then from activity, scren was cleared in between.

We'll try and improve this to retreive old behavior that may be helpfull in most cases
Ticket #4554 recorded

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.