View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [8.5.3]Leave are assigned to user for no reason when he display imputation view - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

[8.5.3]Leave are assigned to user for no reason when he display imputation view

More
18 Aug 2020 17:51 #7 by rakoun

alainforma wrote: Hi,
Beyond the surprising fact that an employee cannot see his leaves as projeqtor forbidden, also we must take into account his days off to be able to plan. It is therefore impossible to hide this data. On the other hand, the solution (in terms of visibility) would be to pass this line of imputation in a project which would no longer be typed adm (administrative) so it could be hidden. But it is not great to manage projects.
Regards.

So it is a bug.

Regards,
The topic has been locked.
More
20 Aug 2020 17:56 #8 by babynus
Hi,
This is expected behavior for tasks of "administrative" projects : every user can see all tasks of adminisqtrative projects, without needing to be assigned to the activities, nor allocated to the project.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
More
21 Aug 2020 20:12 #9 by rakoun

babynus wrote: Hi,
This is expected behavior for tasks of "administrative" projects : every user can see all tasks of adminisqtrative projects, without needing to be assigned to the activities, nor allocated to the project.

Hum...
Ok, I understand. But you confirm me that for leaves, I need to create activities link to "administrative" project?

Regards,
More
25 Aug 2020 18:50 - 25 Aug 2020 18:51 #10 by babynus

Ok, I understand. But you confirm me that for leaves, I need to create activities link to "administrative" project?

Yes for the "standard" Absence management, but you don't need to create allocation nor assignment.
If you manage leaves through the HR module, you don't need to create Activities. They'll be created when creating new Leave Type.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 25 Aug 2020 18:51 by babynus.
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.