View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - With "Copy Project" I don't copy sub-projects - ProjeQtOr

With "Copy Project" I don't copy sub-projects

More
30 Dec 2020 19:40 #1 by WhiteTiger
I have some projects not yet fully defined; there are only the description of the projects and its sub-projects.
If I copy a project and select the checkbox "Copy sub-projects", I still copy only the "parent" project.

It would also be useful to be able to define the new customer for the copied project as well.
Finally, I would like to know what the difference is between "copied" and "registered" status

Many thanks in advance.

Prejeqtor Version 9.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Dec 2020 10:05 #2 by babynus

I have some projects not yet fully defined; there are only the description of the projects and its sub-projects.
If I copy a project and select the checkbox "Copy sub-projects", I still copy only the "parent" project.

You're right.
Issue recorded as ticket #5144

It would also be useful to be able to define the new customer for the copied project as well.

You can easily change it afterwards throught the "multiple update" feature

Finally, I would like to know what the difference is between "copied" and "registered" status

"Recorded" is the first status when you create an item.
"Copied" is an intermediate status for just copied items. Next status will be "Recorded". This intermediate status is designed to avoid sending emails on creation just after copy. You get the time to change few things (what differs from origin to copy) before move to status "Recorded" and this will send the "on creation" emails.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
03 Jan 2021 14:54 #3 by babynus
Hi,
For the copy sub-project issue, you must check "copy project structure" to copy sub-project (as sub-projects are in the structure of the main project).
In fact the "copy sub-projects" option shoud be named "also copy sub-projects".

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.