View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Kanban: Create actions / change Kanban type to actions - ProjeQtOr

Kanban: Create actions / change Kanban type to actions

More
21 Apr 2021 09:32 #1 by Mogwai
Good morning,

I would like to ask for help with the following to questions / issues regarding the Kanban borad:

1. I would like to create new actions directly in the Kanban board, but the element "Action" is missing in the menu: 

2. I would like to change the type of a Kanban board from Activity to Action, but Action does not show up in the list: 

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Best regards
  Bernd
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Apr 2021 09:50 #2 by babynus
Possibly because you don't have access to screen Action.
This removes the right to see Actions, even on Kanban.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
21 Apr 2021 09:57 #3 by Mogwai
I have tested it in the online demo as manager and can see the action cards, but have the two described problems.

More
21 Apr 2021 10:02 - 21 Apr 2021 10:05 #4 by Arkhanje
Hello,

you simply do not have the rights to read and view the actions or else the modules containing the actions are not activated (Risks and Meetings). Check your profile and the rights associated with it.

As for the creation, even with the rights, you are not likely to find the actions in this menu. It only offers the elements most used in ProjeQtOr and planning.
To create your action, you switch to the tools in the list or details area as usual.

This is well explained in the manual in the GUI! Do not hesitate to dig a little!
Enjoy !

Last edit: 21 Apr 2021 10:05 by Arkhanje.

More
21 Apr 2021 10:15 #5 by Mogwai
Please check my last post, I tested it in your online demo.
Does it mean the module is not activated there and the manager has not the sufficient rights?

More
21 Apr 2021 11:47 #6 by Arkhanje
Indeed, we had misunderstood that it was about our base and that it was a question of a modification.

And you were right, this is not a rights issue but an anomaly. When modified, the list is incomplete and does not offer all types of kanban.

So we saved ticket # 5459 to correct it.
You can follow its progress on our track database here .

Thank you for this feedback.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.