View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Cannot login - Cannot use a scalar value as an array - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

Cannot login - Cannot use a scalar value as an array

More
06 Jul 2021 20:15 #7 by babynus
if it is a first isntall, possibly your setup is missing module.
Maybe apache error log file contains explicit error message.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jul 2021 06:49 #8 by projeqtor-user
Since I was here, I did an Ubuntu update that failed. I did a fresh install of ubuntu 20 and I a a m getting the same results.

I am a retired coder. This appears to be an invalid reference.

Cheers!!

More
20 Jul 2021 10:48 #9 by projeqtor-user
I was not clear in my last post. I have now tried this on 2 machines. I took the time to deploy the app on two systems with the same results.

Basically, the logon fails. I suspect you are not getting a result array (or whatever) and your code does not expect this and therefore does not handle the failed login.

Here is a clue.

MySQL 8.0.4 has changed a default authentication method to caching_sha2_password which is not supported by PHP (at the time of writing). For MySQL 8 it should be changed to mysql_native_password method.

I cannot change this setting - MySQL Workbench does not allow it. I will see if I can find another way around this tomorrow.

Tired and should have gone to bed a while ago. Soon, the sun will be coming up.

Cheers!!

More
20 Jul 2021 14:31 #10 by babynus
Hi,
This has nothing to do with PHP.
It is just an internal way to store password in MySql.
So it is just the way you defined password for your mysql user that has to use correct method

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.