Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - REPORT ERRORS - ProjeQtOr

REPORT ERRORS

More
05 Aug 2021 18:27 - 05 Aug 2021 18:29 #1 by MichelCA
REPORT ERRORS was created by MichelCA
Hi, good day!

I have some problems with reports and KPI's of ProjeQtOr.
There are some reports and KPI's that show this error....  

Does anyone know why it is displayed?

Thanks!

Attachments:
Last edit: 05 Aug 2021 18:29 by MichelCA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Aug 2021 00:49 - 07 Aug 2021 00:42 #2 by MichelCA
Replied by MichelCA on topic REPORT ERRORS
Hi good day!

Yesterday I presented some problems with the reports and KPI's of ProjeQtOr, after making some changes in the temporary directory for the reports and document root (These are in the global settings) the error stopped appearing but now the detail is The image does not appear, only the icon that is missing is displayed.Reviewing, we have realized that when we run the report, if it is sent at the time the report is run but in the records it marks a very different time, in the same way if we review the Log file (in platform management) in the Execution of the report shows a totally different time and therefore does not find the images.

Is there any configuration that needs to be done?

I attach the image and the text that is shown in the Log file.

2021-08-06 09:24:16.581 ===== TRACE ===== NEW CONNECTED USER 'admin' (using remember me feature)2021-08-06 11:03:53.275 ***** ERROR ***** [V9.1.2] ERROR *****2021-08-06 11:03:53.275 ***** ERROR ***** [V9.1.2] on file '/var/www/html/external/pChart2/class/pImage.class.php' at line (164)2021-08-06 11:03:53.275 ***** ERROR ***** [V9.1.2] cause = imagepng(/var/log/projeqtor/documents/files/report/user1_globalCostPlanning_20210806_110353_1.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Thanks!

Attachments:
Last edit: 07 Aug 2021 00:42 by MichelCA.

More
09 Aug 2021 13:20 #3 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic REPORT ERRORS
the php user (www-data or apache) must have write rights to directory /var/log/projeqtor/documents/files/report/ 

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
11 Aug 2021 18:28 #4 by MichelCA
Do these permissions have to be given from a confirmation within ProjeQtOr? that is, from global settings or something like that?

More
12 Aug 2021 17:29 #5 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic REPORT ERRORS
No, it is access rights on the system.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
18 Aug 2021 00:46 - 18 Aug 2021 00:48 #6 by MichelCA
Thanks for your comments. 

Were given write rights but still the image does not appear, we try using another browser but the problem is the same.

In brower inspector  we saw the URL of the imagen and the file name are the same, but i cant see the image.

I think its because the URL point to the file path "/var/log..../user.....jpg" and not to an http address

Is it necessary to make another additional configuration to be able to display the image?

I attach the image.

URL in the browser: src="/var/log/projeqtor/files/report/user1_globalCostPlanning_20210817_123116_1.png"
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Aug 2021 00:48 by MichelCA.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.