View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Sreen customization compatibility issue - ProjeQtOr

Sreen customization compatibility issue

More
25 Nov 2021 14:40 #1 by dcornillon
Hello,

My organization moved from Projeqtor version 8.6.4 to 9.3.1, this is a huge step. New interface is a bit disturbing at first, but after some browsing it become more user friendly!

Anyway this is not the subject. We previously used the Sreen Customization plugin v5.1. Since upgrade to v9.3.1 your custom screens are not customized anymore. Investigations showed a compatibility issue.
When selecting this plugin a popup tells this functionality is not available in this version of Projeqtor.

Can someone tell me what to do?
Thank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2021 17:06 - 25 Nov 2021 17:06 #2 by babynus
Your migration process was wrong.
You built a new directory with new code, so did not include customizations.
Correct way to migrate is, as explained on website, to overwrite existing code with new one, so that you preserve customizations and access to installed plugins.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 25 Nov 2021 17:06 by babynus.

More
25 Nov 2021 17:39 #3 by dcornillon
Thank for your feedback. Do you speak about this documentation  www.projeqtor.org/files/readme.txt ?

Unfortunately I have no access to the previous directory. I only got the installation back thank to a database backup.

Is there a way to customize my screens again,  based on my database? I mean can I deduce previously created or customized fields by analysing the database structure?

More
26 Nov 2021 14:42 #4 by babynus

Do you speak about this documentation    www.projeqtor.org/files/readme.txt  ?

No, I was dealing with website info : www.projeqtor.org/en/product-en/technica...413-product-setup-en

Is there a way to customize my screens again,  based on my database?

No easily. You must compare standard table with your own to find differences (and this most of the tables)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.