View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] "You are already connected on this browser...." - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] "You are already connected on this browser...."

More
02 Dec 2021 01:09 #1 by amcguire
Even after clearing the cache, I am getting a message on the login page:

You are already connected on this browser, possibly on another tab. Use specific button 'Open new tab' to open new tab without messing session.

Projeqtor ver: 9.3.4
Browser: Chrome 96.0.4664.45

I checked the log and there are no error messages.  I am able to log in on a different computer.  Things I have tried already:
  • Completely cleared browser cache.
  • Completely shut down the browser
  • Completely rebooted computer.
  • Completely cleared cache again
I continue to get this message.

The only thing that I can think of that may have started this is that I upgraded ProjeqtOr from 9.3.2 (had no problems like this for the week I used this version) to 9.3.4. I did the upgrade and used ProjeqtOr  as normal but then shut down the computer.  When I returned to ProjeqtOr today is it produces this message.

I am at a loss for what could be doing this.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Allan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2021 13:59 #2 by Damian.sd
Hello,
If you clear your cookies or double click on the message, is it show again ?

More
02 Dec 2021 15:38 #3 by amcguire
Damian,
Thank you for your quick response.  I did clear cookies multiple times but that did not fix it.

However, I did not realize that the message could be double clicked.  Once I tried that, it came to the login screen.

Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Allan

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.