View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Long activity showing time with some users - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Long activity showing time with some users

More
10 Dec 2021 16:45 #1 by kbcgwi
Hello,
We recently encountered problems to show activities, only with a limited number of users (2 users).
For those users, it takes about 30 seconds to load activity, and for some activities, only the history is shown (this is more problematic). The users have access to these activities.
One of the two account is the admin account, so I created a new admin account in replacement, and all work perfectly with this new account.
The other account is an employee account, so we can't create a new one, as it is already affected on several projects.
I have attached the log file, but I don't see any error inside.

Any idea on what to do to solve this issue?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Dec 2021 15:22 - 14 Dec 2021 15:22 #2 by babynus
Look around customisation.
For instance, if you have a customized file (for instance for activity model/custom/Activity.php), try and remove it to find out if it solves the issue.

For the concerned users, try and hide history, or just display it "on demand" (in user parameters)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 14 Dec 2021 15:22 by babynus.

More
14 Dec 2021 16:13 #3 by kbcgwi
We don't customize any php file, but I tried to change the user parameter to disable History display, and now it seems to work!
The activity load time is back to normal values, and I have access to activities details that I have not before.
After verification, other users that don't have the problem have the history display disabled.

Maybe these activities have lots of history, that takes a long time to load...

Thanks for your help.

More
15 Dec 2021 09:11 #4 by babynus
Maybe you did not activate the history archiving...

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
15 Dec 2021 09:49 #5 by kbcgwi
Yes, history archiving is well activated, but archiving period is set to 365 days, so maybe we will reduce that period.
Nevertheless, it's not a big deal, because we don't use histories very much.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.