View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Input mailbox for Tickets does not list all entries - ProjeQtOr

Input mailbox for Tickets does not list all entries

More
14 Oct 2022 15:37 #1 by iangoing
When adding multiple entries for the Input mailbox for Tickets screen, some records are not visible - but are in the database, as new records can't be saved if the Project has already been used.

How can I get these records to be visible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Oct 2022 16:11 #2 by babynus
Maybe its because you applied filter or don't have rights to see tickets on thie project.
Do you see other tickets on the target projects ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
17 Oct 2022 09:44 #3 by iangoing
Hi,

The issue was that the record was being closed automatically because the imap string failed. There was a notification generated - but I hadn't seen it. because you have to actively go in to the Notifcations form to see them.

I'm still learning about ProjeQtOr - so apologies for not checking fully.

Also, I solved the IMAP string issue - so it's all good now. But just so I don't spend lots of time looking around in the settings - is it also possible to create Questions from emails, in a similar fashion? Or maybe a ticket can be transferred to a question?

More
27 Oct 2022 11:30 #4 by babynus

is it also possible to create Questions from emails, in a similar fashion?

No, only Tickets

Or maybe a ticket can be transferred to a question?

Wes, you can easily copy a ticket into a question

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.