View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - problem with email to ressource working part time if timesheet not fully entered - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

problem with email to ressource working part time if timesheet not fully entered

More
12 Dec 2022 08:24 #7 by jeanmoulin
Hello
I checked this morning and stopping / restarting the cron didn't change anything
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Dec 2022 14:39 #8 by babynus
OK,
We'll have a look.
Ticket #6765 recorded

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
27 Feb 2023 09:27 - 27 Feb 2023 09:28 #9 by jeanmoulin
Hello
I'm now running projeqtor 10.2.1 that is supposed to correct Ticket #6765
I stopped and restarted the cron before testing
I'm sorry but it still doesn't work : I have 2 ressources, working part time 50% and 80% , I inputed a time sheet with 20 days instead of 2.5 for the 50% ressource and 3 days instead of 4 for the 80% ressource, and no email is sent

see the system parameters in the attached pdf file pb-temps-partiels-20230227.pdf

regards
Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Feb 2023 09:28 by jeanmoulin. Reason: add attachment

More
02 Mar 2023 09:04 #10 by babynus
Alert is sent on Saturday only.
Resource that has recorded 20 days instead of 2.5 won't receive message as you selected "only uncomplete".
Second resource should have receive the Alert.
Are you sure :
 - this resource has an email
 - this resource has access to Timesheet screen

Babynus

More
02 Mar 2023 09:23 - 02 Mar 2023 09:25 #11 by jeanmoulin
Hello
"Alert is sent on Saturday only" ==> yes I know and it works fine with people working 100% they get the alert on saturday

'Resource that has recorded 20 days instead of 2.5 won't receive message as you selected "only uncomplete" ' ==> oups, sorry it's my mistake : I wrote that the ressource recorded 20 days instead of 2.5 : it is a typing mistake : I wanted to write that the ressource recorder 2 days instead of 2.5 (see screenshots in the attached file)

Second resource should have receive the Alert. ==> yes and first too since it recorded 2 days (and not 20) instead of 2.5

Are you sure :
 - this resource has an email ==> yes both ressources have an email, both the same : it is my email (both ressources are test ressources that I created only for testing purposes). My email works fine because I work full time and when I record less than 5 days in a week I get a warning email.

- this resource has access to Timesheet screen ==> NO THEY DO NOT : has you can see in the screnshots in the attached file these ressources profile's is "aucun access" (access to nothing) : I recorded their timesheet using my admin access. Since their are only test ressources that I created to test they do not need to access anything. Also there is no user associated with this ressource.. Could this be the cause of the problem ?

Regards
Last edit: 02 Mar 2023 09:25 by jeanmoulin.

More
02 Mar 2023 09:27 #12 by babynus

- this resource has access to Timesheet screen ==> NO THEY DO NOT : has you can see in the screnshots in the attached file these ressources profile's is "aucun access" (access to nothing) : I recorded their timesheet using my admin access. Since their are only test ressources that I created to test they do not need to access anything. Also there is no user associated with this ressource.. Could this be the cause of the problem ?

Yes, this is the source of the issue : we never send alert emails for incorrect Timesheets to resources that don't have access to Timesheet screen.
It's an evolution that was requested on the forum ;)

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.