View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Problem with start / stop work on tickets - ProjeQtOr

Problem with start / stop work on tickets

More
03 Nov 2022 17:20 #1 by caccia
Hello,

One of our users has trouble with some tickets where there is "phantom" work appearing on their timesheet.
I have seen that the user must have clicked on the "start work" button on the ticket in question, but that was several days ago and it seems impossible to stop and remove the time added.

Is there a way to force discard the time which is counted by the timer ?

Also, is it possible to disable the stopwatch feature globally ?  (we only use manual timing, and not the stopwatch).

Regards

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2022 16:36 #2 by caccia
To share the info, I got some update on this issue, in case anyone else encounters it.

After digging in the DB server, we found that the start/stop button in the interface corresponds to data in the 'workelement' table, and ended up cleaning up the situation there (not great, but at least it seems to do the trick).

What I'm wondering is : would it be possible to allow an administrator the capability to "force stop" the ongoing work on a ticket ?  That way is such a situation would occur, we could correct it on admin side.

Cheers

More
03 Jan 2023 15:37 #3 by caccia
Hello,
quick up on this :)

More
05 Jan 2023 14:17 #4 by babynus
Request recorded as ticket #6812

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.