View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - configuring input mailbox for tickets - ProjeQtOr

configuring input mailbox for tickets

More
16 Nov 2022 17:08 - 16 Nov 2022 17:09 #1 by bassem
Hi, we using version 9.2.2 and we are trying to configure "input mailbox for tickets" with OVH mail. 
It always works a few minutes, tickets are correctly added but then the authentification fails.
There is a screenshot in attachment, you can see that it worked well like 5 minutes and then we got  the message "Too many login failures".
Also, we have reduced the frequency for reading mailbox from "Global Parameters / Tab Automation / Section Automatic import of replies to mails / Change frequency"but it didn't change anything.

Thanks for your help
Attachments:
Last edit: 16 Nov 2022 17:09 by bassem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2022 17:25 #2 by babynus
There must be something blocking on your mailbox provider.
Whck with him why authentification fails after few correct attemps.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
16 Nov 2022 21:28 #3 by Slumberjack
my mailbox is configured according to the rules that I have from my server.
The test mail from Projeqtor to my gmail goes through, no problem.
But a test mail from my gmail box to tickets is lost under way.
I believe that Projeqtor said that " cannot open senders email box"

So there is something rotten in the state of Denmark ( Hamlet said that)
What is wrong with Projeqtor?

More
18 Nov 2022 09:55 - 18 Nov 2022 10:05 #4 by bassem
Sorry but it seems like projeqtor changes imap password himself, that's why authentification fails after few correct attemps. (see attachment).
we are sure that no password change has been made by the user "Bassem".(see attachment).
the application changes with each ticket creates the imap password by himself, and registred this change with the user "Bassem"

Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Nov 2022 10:05 by bassem.

More
18 Nov 2022 10:06 #5 by bassem
Sorry but it seems like projeqtor changes imap password himself, that's why authentification fails after few correct attemps. (see attachment).
we are sure that no password change has been made by the user "Bassem".(see attachment).
the application changes with each ticket creates the imap password by himself, and registred this change with the user "Bassem"

More
18 Nov 2022 10:07 #6 by bassem

bassem post=34347 wrote: Sorry but it seems like projeqtor changes imap password himself, that's why authentification fails after few correct attemps. (see attachment).

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.