View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Phantom validated time clocking - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

Phantom validated time clocking

More
30 Nov 2022 10:39 - 30 Nov 2022 10:43 #7 by ludoqtor
In the timesheet, even with the "Hide not started items" option is ckecked, we still see the activities that are not for the selected week.

I verified with my user (supervisor profil) and another user (project member profil) and it is the same effect.
Attachments:
Last edit: 30 Nov 2022 10:43 by ludoqtor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2022 12:42 #8 by babynus
"not started" is only relative to status, not to dates
Activity may be started even if planned dates are in the future 

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
04 Dec 2022 19:02 #9 by ludoqtor
Yes, but that's not the problem. An activity can be started with dates in the future but this implies either a time entry or an "in progress" status and therefore no effect on the planned dates, or because the actual start date is not in the future but now.

Whatever boxes are checked, activities in 2023 with start dates in the future are displayed whereas it should only appear the activities planned and where time would have been entered on future activities. But here, activities simply planned after week 48 are displayed. It is the same for the weeks after.
This is reproducible on the demonstration environment. See below.

I may not have understood how the timesheet works.
What is the mangement rule for the display of activities on the timesheet according to the year, the week and the day selected as filter?

Attachments:

More
06 Dec 2022 10:47 #10 by babynus
On Demo, if you select "hide not started items", these line are not displayed.

But once again, this parameter does not take into account dates, but status of activity.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Attachments:

More
06 Dec 2022 13:02 - 06 Dec 2022 13:02 #11 by ludoqtor
Some lines are not displayed anymore but others are.
I understand after the different exchanges that the filters are not really used to filter the activities. It only serves as a starting point and then it is the status (a priori but no certainty) that the status comes into play (or not).

Could you see my previous question asking for the business rule on the screen?
Last edit: 06 Dec 2022 13:02 by ludoqtor.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.