View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - "you don't have rights to create this item (Document)" error - ProjeQtOr

"you don't have rights to create this item (Document)" error

More
26 Jan 2023 07:15 #1 by bdik
Hi,
Our company just upgraded to v 9.3.5 from v8.5.5 and now I encounter with this error "you don't have rights to create this item (Document)" although I am an admin and I used to access the documents I have createdi modify them and I was able to upload new ones. Right not I cannot do any of this. Is it because of the version? Has this problem been solved with v10.2.1? Or is there anyway to fix this issue for v9.3.5 as well?

Thank you in advance,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jan 2023 08:28 #2 by Arkhanje
Hello 

there have been changes to the management of rights to documents and document directories in 9.3. Without further information, your settings may no longer meet your needs.
Check your rights on the documents AND on the directories of documents which will necessarily influence the rights of the documents.

and ps: although I am an admin and I used to access the document

the admin is like all the other profiles, if you remove or change specific or access rights from him, he will no longer have them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.