View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Possibly destroyed database - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Possibly destroyed database

More
22 Mar 2023 09:14 #1 by RoBra81
Hello,

we tried to work with export and import to automatically create our product versions within ProjeQtOr. Unfortunately it seems that we destroyed our database with an incorrect import file. The result is, that we get an error when trying to create a new product version within ProjeQtOr web interface (see ). Could you possibly say, in which table the error can be and how to correct it?

Thanks in advance
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Mar 2023 09:19 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Possibly destroyed database
Sorry, I cannot read the error on the screenshot.
Can you please poste description of error from log file ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
22 Mar 2023 09:24 #3 by RoBra81
Replied by RoBra81 on topic Possibly destroyed database
Hello,

thanks for your quick reply. I could solve the problem the following way: I inspected the database and found, that in table productversionstructure there was an entry with value NULL in column idProductVersion => changed it to some value and now I'm able to create new product versions.

Ronny

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.