View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Calendar updating time queries - ProjeQtOr

Calendar updating time queries

More
22 Mar 2023 13:01 #1 by chandrashekhar
Hi there,

I was updating the calendar and encountered two confusing issues:

"Bank of Off days" is not displaying the calendar year, which makes it difficult to determine which year the holidays are for.
While working with "Calendar days," I accidentally clicked somewhere on the calendar and now I can't find where it was recorded. I checked the history, but it was not there. This has put me in more effort to find where I clicked by mistake.
I kindly request you to assist me with these requirements in ProjeQtOr, or alternatively, please guide me if there is any other way to identify the issues.

Attached, please find the reference documents for your review.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Mar 2023 14:55 #2 by babynus
Sorry, but searching what you could have done wrong is out of scope of this free support.
This could be managed through our professionnal support 

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.