View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Ticket restriction problem - ProjeQtOr

Ticket restriction problem

More
28 Mar 2023 10:13 #1 by seminote
We encountered this problem: By default, in the types of restrictions for a given profile, if we do not impose any restrictions, they are all visible by default without marking the records in question. If we impose restrictions only these types will be displayed for users of this profile. We noticed that if at least in one case you mark a record and want to return to the settings without restrictions, it is not possible under the same rules. PQ reads "there are resctrictions for none" even though nothing is marked PQ considers it a resctriction and you have to set access manually. Has this bug been noticed yet? 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2023 10:59 #2 by Arkhanje
Replied by Arkhanje on topic Ticket restriction problem
impossible to reproduce on the latest version. Everything works as expected.
What version are you working on? Have you tested on demo.projeqtor.org? screenshot ? browser logs? Logs ProjeQtOr?

More
28 Mar 2023 11:22 #3 by seminote
Replied by seminote on topic Ticket restriction problem
I see, I expected that this is already fixed in the latest version.
My V9.5.5

Thank you for your reply

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.