View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Enable to display the planning - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Enable to display the planning

More
25 May 2023 13:04 #1 by Jules45
Hello,

I'm currently facing an issue with the new version 10.3.5 when I want to display the planning.
From the user point of view it's a white screen but in the logs I have the following messages:
2023-05-25 12:56:53.190 ***** ERROR ***** [V10.3.5] on file '/var/www/html/projeqtor/tool/jsonPlanning.php' at line (625)
2023-05-25 12:56:53.190 ***** ERROR ***** [V10.3.5] cause = foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given

I'm currently in php version 8.2.6 (I've also tried with php 8.1.7, the result is the same).

I've upgraded from 10.2.3 to 10.3.5. Did I miss something?

Thank you.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2023 18:20 #2 by babynus
Strange, it seems you have a resource without a name or an assignment referencing a non existing resource...
Look for this unconsistency and fix it, it will fix the planning display.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
25 May 2023 20:55 #3 by Jules45
Thanks for the reply.
With the version 10.2.3 it's working, I've just tried to upgrade to v10.3.x. I didn't change any data.

More
26 May 2023 00:33 #4 by babynus
Are you sure you migrated exactly as advised ? (www.projeqtor.org/en/product-en/technica...uct-prerequisites-en)
I guess you migrated with a copy of your instance, copying the DB.
I think there is an encoding issue due to incorrect encoding in Dump / Import process.
Check your resources names.
I guess some special caracters are not correctly displayed any more.

Babynus

More
23 Jun 2023 13:10 - 23 Jun 2023 13:12 #5 by Jules45
Thank you for the reply.

The issue was well caused by resource names, thanks for the hint.
I had some resources with the real name set to blank. I don't know why because I have some real names with accents without any translation issues but on some other resources I didn't go well. The migration procedure has not been performed on a copy, I did it on the same instance.

I've also noticed that some labels have been set to blank during the 10.2.3 -> 10.3.5 migration (labels with accents).
This is my database configuration:
MariaDB [projeqtor]> SELECT @@character_set_database, @@collation_database;
+
+
+
| @@character_set_database | @@collation_database |
+
+
+
| utf8mb4 | utf8mb4_general_ci |
+
+
+
1 row in set (0.000 sec)

Did I miss something for this migration? I'm sorry it's the first time I'm facing issues during Projeqtor migration.

Thank you.
Last edit: 23 Jun 2023 13:12 by Jules45. Reason: Add complementary information

More
29 Jun 2023 10:48 #6 by babynus
Migration from 10.2 to 10.3 should not bring any Charset issue.
Only charset migration was done on V10.0, migrating from UTF-8 to UTF8-MB4, whixh could be an issue for ISO DB.
Possibly this si an issue in the migration process.
As advised, migration is just to "overwrite" existing code with new one.
This involves no DB dump / import, as it is this process that may lead to bad charset issue.

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.