View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Html tags in report template pluging with 11.0.1 version - ProjeQtOr

Html tags in report template pluging with 11.0.1 version

More
04 Nov 2023 12:14 #1 by jramos@mathsinhealth.com
Dear support team,

First I want to congratulate for the Projeqtor software. This is a great software to manage projects.
We have bought in the past the report template plugin  for Projeqtor and we have been using it successfully with versions 9+ and 10+. We recently updated our Projeqtor instance to the 11.0.1 version and now the plugin does not render HTML content properly. When we run the standard project reports (I mean no plugin used), the HTML content available in project's description and objectives renders well, however when we use any of our plugin templates we see all HTML tags instead. Please see an example in the attachments where I used one of the templates examples provided with the plugin. I highlighted the issue in yellow.

I will be very grateful with any advise on how to handle this. Thank you in advance!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Nov 2023 09:16 #2 by Plucks
Hello,
First of all, thanks for your congratulations about ProjeQtOr, which are very much appreciated :)

Which version of the plugin do you have ? It should be V3
Also, does your webserver meet the requirements for ProjeQtOr V11.0.1 ?

More
06 Nov 2023 09:49 #3 by jramos@mathsinhealth.com
Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply. Much appreciated.
Yes we have V3 of the report template plugin and our web server meets all requirements. In deed, I do not see any additional requirements for V11.0.1 beyond the ones for V10.2.2 which was our previous version where the plugin and everything else was working well.
Please note that standard reports (without using the plugin) keep working well after the upgrade. Only when using the templates created using the plugin are "failing".

More
07 Nov 2023 09:44 #4 by babynus
Hi,

Thios is an regression due to upgrade of external library.
Will be fixed in V11.0.2

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
07 Nov 2023 10:30 #5 by jramos@mathsinhealth.com
That sounds great!! Thank you so much and looking forward for the new version.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.