View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Planning data lost when importing activities - ProjeQtOr

Planning data lost when importing activities

More
30 Nov 2023 16:54 #1 by jmmbb
Hello,

i'm trying to import several activities from one instance (test) to another (qualify).
The both instances are identicals before modifiying activities and milestone on test.

I export milestone and activities from test and import then to qualify. Import is ok.
I'm looking at Gantt and see that activities organization was not kept (order is inverted).
When trying to fix it (move activity top of list), ProjeQtOr do a new calculation for planning, even if the activity is "done" (with real start and end date).
Planification start today and activities are planified exactly like if there are just "recorded".
So, now, real start date is 01/05/2023 and planified start date is 30/11/2023 and real end date is 01/07/2023 while planified end date is 01/02/2024.
Status is "done", according to import.

I have to modifiy a date (ie : validated end date) to launch new calculation and rights dates are back !

But i need to do this on every activities.

Note that link between activities and milestone are lost too...

It looks like activities are imported but no planning element where created according to real work realized...

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2023 16:56 #2 by jmmbb
No avancement are take no more.

I work with "fixed duration" activities and no assignment (manual calculation)

More
01 Dec 2023 09:46 #3 by Arkhanje
Hello

It's not easy to respond without having a planning in front of you, but have you checked the planning options in the global parameters ? Like planning which prioritizes activities based on their validated end date?

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.