View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Assignments of closed activities disappear - ProjeQtOr

Assignments of closed activities disappear

More
11 Jan 2024 12:29 #1 by tblanken
Hello,
we are actually using v11.0.2 (checked changelog of actual version but found nothing) and are encountering the following problem:

Two users, having same Profile (Administrator) and both are not part of the relevant project - but in opening the details of a closed activity,
the list of assigned ressources differs. One gets the list of assigned ressources and the other gets no information (see attached screenshots).

Do you have an idea on what might be wrong?

Best regards,
Torben
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2024 08:52 #2 by babynus
What version are you using ?
Issue is that you should see a "show closed" button.

When Activity is closed, its assignmments are also closed. Logic.
So one use should have opetion on and other off.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Attachments:

More
12 Jan 2024 09:01 #3 by tblanken
We are using Version 11.0.2.
I checked "Change-History" of newer versions, but found nothing that seems to have changed in this case.

The "problem" I described concerns the same activity - opened by two different users, having the same profile (and so the same rights).
For this case I would expect the same behaviour - either the assignments are shown or they are not shown. What we get is that the assignments are shown for the one user and are not visible for the other.

We allready cleared the cache but without effort - the behaviour is the same.

Best regards,
Torben

More
12 Jan 2024 09:13 #4 by babynus

For this case I would expect the same behaviour - either the assignments are shown or they are not shown.

Please carefully read my answer...

Babynus

More
23 Jan 2024 19:05 - 24 Jan 2024 00:04 #5 by tblanken
I'm sorry to write you again ;-)

The problem is, that the checkbox you mention is not available (see first attached screenshot).
Cause my problem still exists, I just updated to actual version 11.1.3, but nothing changed. 

What I've found is some strange setting in plugin "ScreenCustomization" (see second attached creenshot).
Because of having a lot of activities and intensively using custom fields, I can't simply try a reset to standard disposition ...

If this is the reason why we don't see the checkbox (and I assume so) - I would be happy, if there is any chance
to get it back into correct position.

Best regards,
Torben
Attachments:
Last edit: 24 Jan 2024 00:04 by tblanken.

More
30 Jan 2024 15:31 #6 by babynus
It is just that your activity is closed.
You cannot update a closed activity.

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.