View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Issue with tabs in detail screen - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Issue with tabs in detail screen

More
10 Feb 2024 16:33 #1 by LaurenceB
Hello

I am using projeqtor 11.1.3 (installed today) and I have an issue when I select the Mode Tab layout: only the first tab of teh detail screen is shown and other sections are unaccessible:

When Mode List is selected all sections are accessibles
And when creating a new item when in Mode Tab, some field of unaccessible sections which have default values are seen as missing:

The issue applies to at least projects, activities and users detail screen

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2024 09:03 #2 by Arkhanje
Hello

Have you tried clicking on the section title? Doesn't it open at all?
The latest display settings are saved and you will find them as they are the next time you log in.

More
12 Feb 2024 11:19 #3 by LaurenceB
Thanks for the quick answer

When I click on the section title, it opens, the issue is not that. What I mean is that there are missing sections (only those shown in the screenshot are accessible). I can't even see the title of the missing sections. It seems that the missing sections are the one supposed to be in other tabs (only "description" tab is shown)

This is not a blocking issue: when list mode is selected, I am able to access all sections, but for some items with a lot of section, such as activities, tab mode would be useful

More
12 Feb 2024 17:39 #4 by babynus
Do you have some customization on concerned screens ?

NB : please check also if you have errors in projeqtor log file or in apache/php error log file.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
13 Feb 2024 13:02 #5 by LaurenceB
No customization of the screens

I had to make a change after installation as I encountered the issue described in  ProjeQtOr free project management software - SOLVED: Error in new installation creating new clients - ProjeQtOr
I added the line "$paramReorg=false;" in parameters.php which solved the issue.
I am not sure it can be related.When checking the projeqtor log file, I don't see any errorWhen checking apache log file I only see an error which appear upon connexion: xxxxxxxx.fr [Tue Feb 13 12:46:47.409673 2024] [-:error] [pid 2987191:tid 140287850571520] [client 165.225.20.122:0] [client 165.225.20.122] ModSecurity: Rule 7f97c3e93bb0 [id "-"][file "/etc/modsecurity/modsecurity_infomaniak_35_post_throttling.conf"][line "19"] - Execution error - PCRE limits exceeded (-8): (null). [hostname "xxxxxxxx.fr"] [uri "/projeqtor/tool/saveDataToSession.php"] [unique_id "ZctWp_W6H-L8mInXJwogQQAAAFc"], referer xxxxxxxx.fr/projeqtor/view/main.phpSame as before, I doubt it is related...

More
15 Feb 2024 10:44 #6 by babynus

$paramReorg=false;

Yes, this is for sure source of issue.
It was an option on first versions with new GUI to be able to revert back to previous display mode.
Now, this shoyuld not be changed.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.