View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Database is empty after installation and no login possible - ProjeQtOr

Database is empty after installation and no login possible

More
25 Feb 2012 23:37 #1 by svenn
Installed projectorria v2.0.1 into /var/www on Debian and go through the installation procedure.
I only change the mysql username and password for the user who has root access to mysql.
When pressing 'OK' I get report that everything is ok, and I press the continue button.
I am then taken to the login screen, but I have really no idea which username I should use. I guess the password is the 'projector' one suggested in the setup form.
In the log I see:
2012-02-25 23:02:45 ***** ERROR ***** [1146] SQL Error : Table 'projectorria.parameter' doesn't exist<br/><br/>select * from parameter where parameter.idUser is null and parameter.idProject is null and parameter.parameterCode = 'dbVersion' 
2012-02-25 23:02:45 ***** ERROR ***** [1146] SQL Error : Table 'projectorria.menu' doesn't exist<br/><br/>select * from menu where menu.name = 'menuContact'  order by menu.sortOrder
2012-02-25 23:02:45 ***** ERROR ***** [1146] SQL Error : Table 'projectorria.menu' doesn't exist<br/><br/>select * from menu where menu.name = 'menuContact'  order by menu.sortOrder
2012-02-25 23:02:45 ***** ERROR ***** [1146] SQL Error : Table 'projectorria.user' doesn't exist<br/><br/>select * from user where user.name = 'admin' 
2012-02-25 23:02:45 ===== TRACE ===== Login error for user 'admin'
I inspect the database with phpmysql, and it is created, but there are no tables in the database.

PHP and Apache is installed plain from Debian sid, and I have not modified any parameters yet.

Absolutely no idea where to start looking for my mistake.

--
Svenn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Feb 2012 23:58 #2 by svenn
My bad.
I found more documentation on how to proceed under the demo menu.
There I learned that the initial user/passwd is admin/admin.
Then the database was created and I could log in.

Well, now this case is covered in the forum.

--
Svenn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.