ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Linked elements issue - ProjeQtOr

Linked elements issue

More
09 Oct 2012 17:49 #1 by ThierrC49
Hello Babynuss,

I'm evaluate the document management with projector and ticket mangement. I would like to link tickect with some documents, then I'm openning a ticket, filling the field and add in linked area the documents impacted by this ticket (2 doc in may test case).

When I'm going on the document, the first one show me the tickets linked with this doc but the second one don't show me the ticket linked with.

Have you put any limitation about number of linked element per type?

Thank for your help
THierry,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2012 17:57 #2 by ThierrC49
Replied by ThierrC49 on topic Re: Linked elements issue
I have found a difference between both linked document, in first link i have not selected any version of document, then i was display as "document" in the ticket, in second linked document I have selected a version of document then it was displayed as "document version".
In this cas the document show the ticket linked with document but not with document version.
BR
Thierry,

More
10 Oct 2012 18:18 #3 by ThierrC49
Replied by ThierrC49 on topic Re: Linked elements issue
Hello Babynus,

Does my issue is a bug or a whish from you to make difference between link with document (for any version) or link with version of document?

If it a whish, what is the assumption of this feature?
Thx
THierry,

More
13 Oct 2012 12:40 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: Linked elements issue
Ity is designed this way.
Link to a document means the version is not specific, so you will point out to the latest version of document.
Link to a version means the link has some meaning for this version, and not for other versions.

Now, as you pointed out, links to document is visible from document, and link to version is visible from... nowhere (except origin). It is a default design for links. Maybe it could be improved to display version links on document (ticket #825)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.