View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Upgrade from 2.6.3 to 3.0.1 activities "undefined" in planning - ProjeQtOr

Upgrade from 2.6.3 to 3.0.1 activities "undefined" in planning

More
29 Nov 2012 21:39 #1 by jphuart
Hello,

The process was easy, but in the planning screen all my activities are replaced by the mention "undefined".

Any idea about it?

I reverted to the previous version. If you want the backup of my database in v2.6.3 to test the upgrade, let me know.

Ciao
Jean Pierre

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2012 22:07 #2 by babynus
If your data is not confidential, you can send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
I'll have a look.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
29 Nov 2012 22:19 #3 by jphuart
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 530 530 SMTP authentication is required. (state 13).

More
29 Nov 2012 22:24 #4 by babynus
Sorry : it is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
:silly:

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
29 Nov 2012 23:46 #5 by jphuart
Well, following the suggestion that creating a new activity will solve the problem, I dropped my database, restore the dump of previous version, deleted the parameterlocation.php and ... everything went fine.

It just works (except the small problem of '&nbsp' solved through the good suggestions given in the related post.

So, I don't know what has happened, you can throw away my dump, sorry for the time lost reading this topic.

Thanks for the support.
Ciao
Jean Pierre

More
30 Nov 2012 09:26 #6 by F.Cheminade
Hello I have the same probleme but it's correct if I use Firefox navigator.

Can you try this ?

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.