View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Can't log after uprade to 3.2 version - ProjeQtOr

Can't log after uprade to 3.2 version

More
11 Mar 2013 14:21 #1 by Kantabriko
Hello,

I've just upgrade our Project'Or RIA installation to 3.2 version.

As usual, when I login as an administrator the application first upgrade the database to the same version (3.2).

After that I usually log in with a new click on OK button, but this time the wait gif is showed and I can't log in the application.

I tried to clean my browser cache, reboot server, use a different browser without success.

When I copy the 3.1.4. version in my Apache folder (override the 3.2 version), it works and I can log in.

There is no error in log file, about the database upgrade. What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Mar 2013 14:37 - 11 Mar 2013 14:38 #2 by babynus

When I copy the 3.1.4. version in my Apache folder (override the 3.2 version), it works and I can log in.

If you can log on V3.1.4 without being an admin, and without connecting as admin first, this means your database is still tagged as V3.1.4.

Maybe you did not upgrade the correct database.

When upgrading, after first admin connection, you can check for the new version in the database, in table parameter, line with parameterCode='dbVersion'.
Another way to check you database is in V3.2.0 : you shoud see 2 new tables : audit and auditsummary.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 11 Mar 2013 14:38 by babynus.

More
11 Mar 2013 16:30 #3 by Kantabriko
I have dbVersion parameter = V3.1.4. but it is with this value because after overriding the apache Folder of Project'Or RIA with a backup of 3.1.4. version, it changes this value the first time I log in.

I already have the audit and auditsummary tables.

I override the folder with the 3.2.0 version, again, the parameter changes to V3.2.0., and the upgrade of the database show several errors because some elements (tables, indexes and others) already exist.

And after that, I can't log in. I don`t know what to do...

Fortunately, with the backup of the 3.1.4. Apache folder, it runs...

More
11 Mar 2013 16:40 #4 by babynus
Can you check for a Javascript error in the console ?

Babynus

More
11 Mar 2013 16:42 #5 by Kantabriko
If you tell me how to... yes, it is our own server...

More
11 Mar 2013 16:56 #6 by babynus
Javascript console is in the client browser.

For instance :
on Chrome and FireFox [Shift]+[CTRL]+J opens the console

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.