View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED]Max number of project - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED]Max number of project

More
07 Apr 2013 18:14 - 07 Apr 2013 18:41 #1 by azdep
Hello,

I use 3.2.2 version. When i go to the planning button i have a pop-up alert : "max number project, select a project". But how select a project ? There isn't list.

Can you help me to see planning ?

Thank's by advance

Best Regard's
Attachments:
Last edit: 07 Apr 2013 18:41 by azdep.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2013 18:35 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: Max number of project
Hi,

The project selector in on the top left corner of the screen.
Selecting a project in this list limits ths visibility to this project and its sub-projects.

The message you get is implemented to limit number of projects to be displayed on the Gantt view.
Remember that you are running Project'Or RIA in a browser : the Gantt view is quite complex, and displayed in the browser much resource consuming (CPU and Memory).
Display of too many lines will slow down dramatically your browser, and can possibly block it.
But if you wish to display more lines, you can change the limit of projects that can be displayed on the Global parameters screen.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
07 Apr 2013 18:40 #3 by azdep
Replied by azdep on topic Re: Max number of project
Thank you very much for your answer and for delay !

Sorry, i need glasses ! :whistle:

I look for this list a long time.....damned !

Best regard's

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.