View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Apache not Starting after updating to Easyphp13.1vC9 - ProjeQtOr

Apache not Starting after updating to Easyphp13.1vC9

More
14 May 2013 07:03 - 14 May 2013 07:11 #1 by kay
I was able to successfully update Easyphp 12.1 modules and seeing them just fine when I deploy
that program....so yes, I'm able to continue with my project in that program.

When I back of that program and start the Easyphp 13.1 program....Mysql is green however Apache is
red(Stopped).

Questions:
1) What do I need to do to use the 13.1 update?

2) Will I still be able to pull up my current projects in EasyPhp13.1? If
so can I just copy the portable file from Easyphp12.1 and put it under
EasyPHP13.1?

3)I have a webhost using a SSL, can I add projectoria and if so what is the
procedures?

Thanks in advance
Last edit: 14 May 2013 07:11 by kay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 May 2013 15:51 #2 by babynus
First of all, your issues are not linked to Project'Or RIA, but to EasyPHP, so maybe you'll find more helpful information on EasyPHP forums. :evil:

But, as I am a very kind fellow, I'll try and give a little help B) .

1) What do I need to do to use the 13.1 update?

The more likely is a conflict with port 80.
To be sure, check Apache log file : you'll have error reported here.
Possibly, previous Apache session was not completely stopped.
Look in running processes and services which one could use port 80.

2) Will I still be able to pull up my current projects in EasyPhp13.1?

Yes.

If so can I just copy the portable file from Easyphp12.1 and put it under
EasyPHP13.1?

Yes for the files. For MySql db, perhaps an Export / Import is more prudent.

3)I have a webhost using a SSL, can I add projectoria and if so what is the
procedures?

Yes.
you have nothing to do in Project'Or RIA, just reach it through https

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: kay

More
19 May 2013 06:00 #3 by kay
Thanks for helping with Questions 1 & 2.....it's working :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

As far as question #3..let me see if I'm explaining this correctly.

I want to be able to collaborate with my team online(securely)...can I do this now using Easyphp 13.1vc9?

OR

Do i have to wait for the new Web version EasyPHP 13.1 WEb Hosting.

*I currently have a webhost SSL what's the appeal to use easyphp 13.1 Webhosting?

(sorry if I sound confused that's because I am.....not that tech savvy :blink: :blink: :blush: )

More
19 May 2013 11:51 #4 by babynus
SSL mode depends on Apache, and can be activated on EasyPHP for long.

Generic docs, mostly available for linux:
doc.ubuntu-fr.org/tutoriel/securiser_apache2_avec_ssl
httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/fr/ssl/

Some specific EasyPHP how-to:
www.developpez.net/forums/d894806/webmas...r-ssl-easyphp-5-3-a/

Babynus

More
20 May 2013 02:30 - 20 May 2013 02:42 #5 by kay
Still having trouble....I didn't want to bother you so I've been racking my brain over this....I'm getting "invalid Login Parameters"

I've checked everything that I can think of...I even did a stared and compared

1) I have 12.1 on another computer which i can get into just fine and see projects

2) I have 13.1 on another computer (which I was able to bring my 12.1 files over tothe 13.1 upgrade. I'm getting to login screen and Tried admin/password (which is the same as 12.1 version but getting the failure.

2a)I tried admin/admin.till having trouble. I tried removing /tools/parameter.php...but when I do that doesn't allow the Login Screen to even stay So I put it back atleast that will allow me to get to the login screen.

Question??? Am I having a directory or path issue? (I only asked because I'm not seeing parent directory icon link blacked out like the 12.1 version.

2b)I've reviewed my phpadmin (stare and compare) --again not tech savy so I backed right the hell out of it after trying to updated passwords and tried login into the 13.1 version and still received the same message.

**Also, my Security issue-I need to move my tools/paramaterlocation file as warned per manual and forums....but it's not working correctly.

HOnestly, I have no clue what I'm doing but I do have a suggestion

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Maybe a video tutorial or video powerpoint presentation that take you step by step could help those like myself who love the program and what to MAXIMIZE the tools as you developed to do. (Hopefully you like that idea, I think it would be well received)
Last edit: 20 May 2013 02:42 by kay.

More
20 May 2013 15:35 - 20 May 2013 15:37 #6 by babynus

2) I have 13.1 on another computer (which I was able to bring my 12.1 files over tothe 13.1 upgrade. I'm getting to login screen and Tried admin/password (which is the same as 12.1 version but getting the failure.

Did you simply try brand new install on your 13.1 ?

admin/password

default is admin/admin

2a)I tried admin/admin.till having trouble. I tried removing /tools/parameter.php...but when I do that doesn't allow the Login Screen to even stay So I put it back atleast that will allow me to get to the login screen.

If you want to restart a setup, you have to remove /tool/parametersLocation.php file.

Maybe a video tutorial or video powerpoint presentation that take you step by step could help those like myself who love the program and what to MAXIMIZE the tools as you developed to do. (Hopefully you like that idea, I think it would be well received)

Well : tool is free, basic set-up is simple, basic support is free.
For more complex issues, have a look at "services" (but it's no more free) ;)

Babynus
Last edit: 20 May 2013 15:37 by babynus.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.