View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Related activities are not moved along with related activities in the planning mode "as soon.."[pic] - ProjeQtOr

Related activities are not moved along with related activities in the planning mode "as soon.."[pic]

More
10 Jun 2013 14:49 - 10 Jun 2013 14:50 #1 by yaroslav
Related activities are not moved along with related activities in the planning when set planning mode "as soon as possible", there is a problem, but probably first of all it can makes better if i can set default a planning mode for new activities and tasks
I suggest:
1)need to give an option to set default planning mode in options
and
2)correct the error with the display of activities in the timeline

I started to feel better after meeting with the projector ria
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 Jun 2013 14:50 by yaroslav.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2013 10:18 #2 by babynus

1)need to give an option to set default planning mode in options

Ticket #1004 already exists for this request

2)correct the error with the display of activities in the timeline

What you face is normal : Project'Or RIA is "effort driver". This means that it is the left work that is planned to get target dates. The only exception is "fixed duration" : this palnning mode will set a duration whatever the work. But "as soon as possible" will need some left work to get some planned dates.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.