View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Project Selection list contents and Users right. - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Project Selection list contents and Users right.

More
02 Apr 2014 08:57 - 02 Apr 2014 13:14 #1 by Iaurkano
Hi,

in 3.4.4, i identify a issue :

i have project leader users. these users have right "manager" in "the datas acces mode" regarding project, not manager+ but only manager.

but in the project list selection they see all projects, event those where they are not set as manager.

i don"t know if i'am clear ???

Babynus do you understand my very poor english !!
Last edit: 02 Apr 2014 13:14 by Iaurkano. Reason: Solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Apr 2014 10:06 #2 by climb4fun
Hi Iaurkano,

what is in access mode "READ rights" - I think there should be as well "Elements of own projects".

Regards,

Klaus

More
02 Apr 2014 11:26 #3 by babynus
Access mode "Manager" defines some list of access rights that has no link to the "manager" status of a resource.
For instance, team member can have manager rights to Tickets.

You project leader have access (and so list) all the projects they are affected to.
Not only projects they are manager of.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
02 Apr 2014 11:51 #4 by Iaurkano
ok for the first point.

but, as i thought my explanation was not so clear.

si let me take an example : robert is affected on 4 projects and only 4. On these project he is manager, and affected on several activities. All other projects do not use robert, nor manager neither affectected on activities, we could say these project does not known robert.

however, in the project selection list " on upper left corner" he can see all project managed in Projeqtor. I need that he see only the project on where he is affected, or manager.

is it clearer.

More
02 Apr 2014 12:22 #5 by babynus
Hi,

Your users view on Prkject Selector all projects that can be needed to see one component or other.
In other terms, is profile is defined to see all data for 1 item, user will see complete list of projects.
For instance, if you define profile so that user can read all meetings (Read+ on meetings), then user will havre list of all projects.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
02 Apr 2014 13:13 #6 by Iaurkano
Ok i understand, so actually my project leader, have reader+ access to meeting..... that's why ....

as usual, clear and quick

thank's babynus.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.