View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - forum suggestions - ProjeQtOr

forum suggestions

More
12 Aug 2014 11:18 #1 by Concreteseller
It would be nice to see post dates on forum posts and when I click on the breadcrumb menu to navigate up through the forum I get a 404 not found.

Thought of replying to a howdy but had no idea if it was yesterday last week or last year. Also browsing from my phone so if it is there and I don't know it, please go easy on me.

Thank you for your help on this project, I might load it up again and see how it is improving.
John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2014 12:03 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic forum suggestions

It would be nice to see post dates on forum posts

Date is displayed, formated as a delay, beside post name.
I changes the format to get a clearer display.

when I click on the breadcrumb menu to navigate up through the forum I get a 404 not found.

I cannot reproduce, whetever I try.
Could you paste here an example of the URL your retrieve when you click in the breascrumb item ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
12 Aug 2014 20:22 #3 by Concreteseller
Replied by Concreteseller on topic forum suggestions
I guess it is my phone, I can't terroristic the 404 but still don't see the date. I will check it from my desktop layer. The forum link may have only been in a certain categories andi don't have time now to figure it out. The donate module suits over the screen on my phone and makes it difficult.
Thanks for your hard work.

John

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.