View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - manual e-mail sent with wrong asociated item - ProjeQtOr

manual e-mail sent with wrong asociated item

More
28 Oct 2014 21:52 #1 by francis2301
Hi,
I've just faced the following issue.

I have entered two meetings, each one in different projects. The meeting minutes was recorded as a Note, in both meeting records. So lets say, I had Meeting #1 and Meeting #2.
After I had recorded both meetings, I went back to Meeting #1 and clicked in the "email" option (so I could send the meeting record and its minutes to attendees).
I selected the option to enter the email addresses manually, included the e-mails I wanted, wrote down a message and clicked in the OK button. The e-mail was successful sent. I received the e-mail and everything was OK.

Then, I went to Meeting #2. Repeated the process. First clicked in the "email" option (so I could send the record to attendees). Projeqtor presented for me the screen with the same e-mail addresses and and the same message I have chosen/written for Meeting #1. So, I changed the e-mail addresses, since this meeting was with other attendees, changed the message I wanted to send them and clicked in the OK button. The e-mail was successful sent. I received the e-mail, copying the e-mail addresses and message that I have chosen for Meeting 2. However, the body and the title of the e-mail were referencing data from Meeting #1, instead of Meeting #2.

PS: I didn't leave Meeting screen. I've just navigated between the records I wanted. If I logout and login back (without cleaning the browser cache - Shift+F5), projeqtor sends the right meeting record. I testes the same steps for Actions, and got the same behavior, so probably this happends for all items.

Thanks in advance for checking it out.
Kind regards.
The topic has been locked.
More
29 Oct 2014 09:17 #2 by 8omas
I have the same problem with Activities
More
29 Oct 2014 12:50 #3 by babynus
IKssue recorded as Ticket #1574

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.