View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - check box 'show closed items' doesn't work - ProjeQtOr

check box 'show closed items' doesn't work

More
29 Jan 2015 10:56 #1 by ant740
Hello,

I've closed a lot of projects (and tasks) for this new year but now I can't see it, even with check box 'show closed items'

Regards
Anthony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2015 11:13 #2 by ant740
hello,

Some more informations :

If I check the box 'show closed items' in the 'project selector parameters' and after check the same box on the main screen, I can see closed projects on 'project' list and 'activities' list, but not in planning view

More
29 Jan 2015 17:12 #3 by babynus
Hi,

Right, this seems to be a but : with project selector criteria to "show closed", all items are visible (project, activities, ...) but nothing appears in planning view.
Ticket #1650 recorded

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
29 Jan 2015 17:32 #4 by ant740
Thanks for your answer

And what do you think about first part ?
"If I check the box 'show closed items' in the 'project selector parameters' and after check the same box on the main screen"
to my mind, this is 2 possibilities without link
- first check box is for seeing closed projects in global filter
- second check box is for seeing items in the screen (activity list, project list, planning, etc...)

Because if first checkbox is not check, second checkbox have no impact in the screen

Anthony

More
30 Jan 2015 13:11 #5 by babynus
Hi,

If project selector "show closed" is checked, cheching "show closed" on screens gives visibility to all closed items on all projects (closed or open projets)
If project selector "show closed" is not checked, cheching "show closed" on screens gives visibility to all closed items on open projects (not on closed projets)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: ant740

More
09 Apr 2015 11:18 - 09 Apr 2015 11:25 #6 by gordianus71
Dear,
currently I am running version 4.5.7 (about info shows 4.5.6) while issue #1650 has been reported closed within version 4.5.5. Unfortunately I cannot see closed projects in the planning mode with check box "show closed items checked". I can still see these projects in the database, while they are not visible in the application.

Attached you can find a screenshot from the table "project" and the respective screenshot from Projeqtor in the planning view.

Strange enough there are closed activities shown when the subproject for these activities was not closed, see attachment 3.

If you need more data to be able to look into, please let me know.

Have a great remaining week

Christian
Attachments:
Last edit: 09 Apr 2015 11:25 by gordianus71. Reason: additional information visibility

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.