View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Planing not loading - ProjeQtOr

Planing not loading

More
16 Sep 2015 19:45 #1 by soyelsimo
I have 2 projects, I changed their substructure of subprojects and subactivities. They had 3 subproyects and inside of each one several activities. And now the projects has several subprojects with 3 or 5 sub activities inside.

When I modify one of the mother projects It still worked fine. When I modified the second one is when I got this alert on planing window. Resource planing seems to work fine.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2015 20:21 #2 by soyelsimo
Replied by soyelsimo on topic Planing not loading
Well I see that this happends only when I try to load planing for all projects. When I load one project and its subprojects and subactivities planing loads

More
16 Sep 2015 21:22 #3 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Planing not loading
This is not an issue but a limitation : when you display planning for all projects, display is blocked if number of projects to display exceeds a given number.
This limitation has been applied to avoid Browser freeze (and possibly crash).
You just have to select a project to limit display to this project and its sub-project.
If you have small projects (with less than 10 lines per projet for instance) you can change this limitation in the Global Parameters screen to allow display of more projects. Just take care about possible effects depending on browser capacity.

The message "selectProjectToPlan" seems not to be a good translation for "Max Projects to display exceeded. You must select a project".
A new translation has been proposed for V5.1 : "Seleccionar Proyecto", more explicit but possibly not complete (sorry I don't speak spanish).
If you can propose a better translation, please do ;)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
16 Sep 2015 23:08 #4 by soyelsimo
Replied by soyelsimo on topic Planing not loading
ok I see, thought I messed up something. Yes a better alert message will help to solve this confusion. I propose:

"Seleccione un proyecto. Maximo de proyectos para mostrar excedido"
"Select a project. Max projects to display exceeded"

Hope is not too long, spanish always is longer than english.
Thank you very much!!

More
17 Sep 2015 08:31 #5 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Planing not loading
Your translation proposale you appear in V5.1
Thank you

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.