View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Tickets 1629 & 1630 issue - ProjeQtOr

Tickets 1629 & 1630 issue

More
05 Nov 2015 09:15 #1 by c.pache
Hello !
I have noticed something : The new function that automaticaly change status to done when left work = 0 and to in progress when a charge is entered doesn't work for me.
I translated status in french because some user don't speak english here. So done = fait & in progress = en cours. I imagine it can be the reason, can you confirm please ? Have you got a solution ?
Thanks for your answer.
Cédric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Nov 2015 11:27 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Tickets 1629 & 1630 issue

I translated status in french because some user don't speak english here. So done = fait & in progress = en cours. I imagine it can be the reason, can you confirm please ?

No, there is absolutely no impact on translation of status names (I also have translated names to french :whistle: ).
You can also add status, if status is cheched for "done status" it will be taken into account.

First check that workflow allows you to change item from current status to some "done status" (status with checkbox "done status" checked).
Also check you have rights to modify the activity.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.