View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Problems with Chrome v 47.0.2526.106 m - ProjeQtOr

Problems with Chrome v 47.0.2526.106 m

More
04 Jan 2016 11:05 #1 by francis2301
Hi,
I'm facing problems using projeqtor (v 5.0.5) with google Chrome v 47.0.2526.106 m.
When I click in some items like "projects, issues, risks, etc.", instead of showing the details of the item, an empty screen is shown, and google chrome stops responding. There are no logs in projeqtor nor chrome crash reports.

However, using projeqtor with firefox v 43.0.3 works perfectly. Is there any known issue with this google chrome version (v 47.0.2526.106 m)?

Attached print screens of chrome behavior, in case it helps.

Any tip on how can I get more details about this error?

Kind regards.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2016 11:18 #2 by babynus
I am using Chrome V47.0.2526.106 m, and all is working fine.

Here are some tests to do :
1) Clean browser cache (use the option in the browser advanced paramters to be sure to clean all cached files)
2) Try and disable all chrome extensions (some are well known to set a mess such as "Skype Click to Call")
3) Check for errors in the browser console (not only crash, any error or even warning may give a hint)
4) Check the network tab in browser dev tools and check for last request (post here request and response)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
25 Jan 2016 15:02 #3 by francis2301
Hi.
Sorry for the late response... I've being using firefox as an alternative. Finally got some time to run the tests.

1) Clean browser cache (use the option in the browser advanced paramters to be sure to clean all cached files)
cache cleaned - no results

2) Try and disable all chrome extensions (some are well known to set a mess such as "Skype Click to Call")
all extensions disabled - no results

3) Check for errors in the browser console (not only crash, any error or even warning may give a hint)
There are some dojo warnings, but not for the page which is generating the error. console log attached

4) Check the network tab in browser dev tools and check for last request (post here request and response)
Attached... I could get the "request". However, i got no response, since the browser "freezes".

I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling chrome, but didn't solve.

Please let me know if there's any other test i could run.

Kind regards,
Attachments:

More
25 Jan 2016 21:22 #4 by babynus

Attached... I could get the "request". However, i got no response, since the browser "freezes".

I'm almost sure there is an extension or additional module that interferes with Chrome and/or ProjeQtOr.
Or it is some network elements that messes pages.
Could you try with Chrome on another workstation and/or from another network ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.