View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Closed activity are still displayed on the real work allocation - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Closed activity are still displayed on the real work allocation

More
03 Feb 2016 11:08 #1 by El Wallos
Hi

Perhaps, a new issue:

I have an activity on "closed status" (cf screenshot) and on my real work allocation tab, the "show closed items" is disabled, so why the activity is still displayed?

PD: the activity was reasessed from 8hrs to 1hrs.

I don't understand why the activity is still displayed on the real work allocation if it is on closed status?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2016 14:43 #2 by babynus
Not a bug.
On real work allocation, lines with real work are always displayed.
The objective is to always show all lines that constitue the sum for each columns and be abled to check that the week is conpletely entered, even if some activities are closed.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
04 Feb 2016 11:23 #3 by El Wallos

babynus wrote: Not a bug.
On real work allocation, lines with real work are always displayed. .

On RWA tab, a lot of lines have real work, so what is the function of filters?

babynus wrote: The objective is to always show all lines that constitue the sum for each columns and be abled to check that the week is conpletely entered, even if some activities are closed.

Always?

I think next week, this line will not display, because if not, the real work allocation will not readable (in my understanding, the filters on RWA was created to filter all lines and have a RWA more eradable...)

More
04 Feb 2016 12:11 - 04 Feb 2016 12:12 #4 by babynus

On RWA tab, a lot of lines have real work, so what is the function of filters?

Only line with real work for the corresponding period (week) and for the selected resource are displayed.
Filters are here to additionnaly display all activities including closed ones.

Always?
I think next week, this line will not display, because if not, the real work allocation will not readable (in my understanding, the filters on RWA was created to filter all lines and have a RWA more eradable...)

You're right : always means "even if closed". As described above, only lines with real work on selected week are "always" displayed (even if closed)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 04 Feb 2016 12:12 by babynus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: El Wallos

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.